Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Call to 40 day fast.

     The purpose of this blog is to share what the Lord is doing in my life. My hopes are to stretch the way we think. In this story of my life is the testimony of Jesus Christ, which is the spirit of prophecy if you apply it to your life. Be blessed.
     This came about 40 days before The Call in Sacramento on Sept. 4th. I was fasting a three day fast with a friend. The Lord began to show me His 40 day fast in the desert. And I felt Him drawing me into this fast. I heard Lou Engle had spoken in Las Vegas, and i thought i missed it. So I asked the Lord, "If You want me to go to things like this, please bring it to my attention. Let me hear about it before it happens." Within 30 minutes, my friend texts me, "Dude, Lou Engle tonight!" Yes Lord! In his message, Lou brought up his call to a 40 day fast, and my heart longed for the invitation. I began to see it was coming. The longing was preparing my heart for the honor of tasting of what my King walked in. I've learned when the Lord says something He doesn't want me to miss, He says it 3 times. So, I asked the Lord to show me 3 people who have been through a 40 day before, then I'll know its time to start this fast. This is beyond anything I can do in self will. I've fasted a 5 and 6 day fast before... so this is a huge step into the impossible. Jesus said to His disciples, "I have food to eat which you know nothing." ~John 4:32. I need the Spirit of God to sustain me. This is the fast that the Lord has chosen: water, juice and coffee. no food.
    

2 comments:

  1. I sit here weeping for joy for you Trevor. God is doing such a miraculous work in and through you. He is opening doors that no man could open and shutting doors that no man could shut! Look out warrior of God you have entered into a battle, but remember, "The Battle Belongs To The Lord!" Hallelujah!

    ReplyDelete